Webinar | Coding Strategies, Inc.
Thursday, June 8th, 2017 (1pm EST)
Over the past 5 years, physician supervision of radiology services has been an issue in numerous Federal investigations. Some organizations have agreed to multi-million dollar settlements due to their failure to provide proper supervision. In this webinar, industry experts Melody Mulaik and Karna Morrow will help you identify the supervision-related risk areas in your organization so that you can avoid investigations and penalties.
You’ll learn the following, and more:
- What types of supervision Medicare recognizes
- How supervision requirements vary depending on the setting
- How to determine what level of supervision a particular procedure requires
- Who can provide physician supervision
- What requirements apply to services performed by radiology practitioner assistants (RPAs) and other midlevel professionals
- What supervision requirements apply to radiology residents
- Which specific aspects of supervision have been at issue in recent settlements
- How to “audit-proof” your documentation of physician supervision
Don’t miss this opportunity to get the information you need to protect your organization!