Webinar | Coding Strategies, Inc.
Thursday, September 21, 2017 (1pm EST)
The 2018 edition of ICD-10-CM, which goes into effect on October 1, 2017, includes over 300 new codes as well as hundreds of revisions to code descriptions, instructional notes, and Index entries. Also, the National Center for Health Statistics is releasing revised ICD-10-CM guidelines that will change the way some conditions are coded.
Among the most important 2018 changes are:
- New codes for breast masses
- New codes for screening OB ultrasound exams
- New codes and classification system for myocardial infarction
- New heart failure codes
- New codes for ectopic pregnancy
- Sequencing change for COPD with acute infection
- New combination codes for lumbar spinal stenosis with neurogenic claudication
- Revisions to codes for fractures of fingers and toes
In this fast-paced one-hour webinar, coding experts Karna Morrow and Jenny Studdard will tell you exactly what you need to know in order to minimize diagnosis-related denials and proactively address any documentation concerns. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the professionals with proven radiology experience!